Very few things are as exciting as finally getting (or renewing) your PMI Los Angeles Chapter Membership, rushing to log in to the PMI-LA.org and get access to great and exclusive member benefits, discounts and volunteer opportunities.
In some cases, members trying to log in are faced with issues. We're here to help!
We've documented scenarios, hints and solutions to issues members may encounter when trying to log in.
I'M A NEW MEMBER, NEED LOGIN CREDENTIALS!
"I Got my PMI and PMI-LA Membership at least 3 days ago. What are my login credentials (Username and Password) to log in to the PMI-LA.org website"
CONGRATS! You're now part of an amazing team, and we look forward to meet you at one of our upcoming exciting events
- Your First-Time username and password are the following:
- Username = your email address (the one registered with PMI global)
- Password = your PMI ID number (not your PMP number if you have one)
- IMPORTANT! Change Your Password
Once you log in, change your password! Go to "Members Only" > "My Profile" > "Edit"-"Update My Profile".
JUST SIGNED UP, CAN'T LOG IN!
"I JUST signed up for (or Renewed) my PMI Membership on PMI.org, but I can't log in to the PMI-LA Website!"
- First, check whether or not you added the PMI Los Angeles Chapter to your membership. Without it, PMI will not know to send your information over to the LA Chapter, in order to establish your login on PMI-LA.org
- Second, have patience :) It takes up to 3 days for PMI to send your information over to PMI-LA and establish your login.
HINT: If you plan on registering for an upcoming event and want to get your Exclusive PMI-LA Member Discount, make sure to get your membership at least 3 days before you plan to register.
JUST RENEWED MY EXPIRED MEMBERSHIP, CAN'T LOG IN!
"My Membership was expired. I just renewed it, but I can't log in to the PMI-LA Website!"
- Just as a new membership signup described above, renewal information also takes up to 3 days for PMI to send the updated member information to PMI-LA.
HINT: If you plan on registering for an upcoming event and want to get your Exclusive PMI-LA Member Discount, make sure to renew your membership at least 3 days before you plan to register.
I HAVE HAD A MEMBERSHIP, CAN'T LOG IN! (Account "Banned" or "Disabled")
"I have been a Member, but I can't log in to the PMI-LA Website! Login screen says my account it Banned or Disabled"
- In almost all cases, this usually means your membership has expired. You will need to renew (and wait 3 days) in order to get your account unbanned or enaled.
HINT: It's always a good idea to periodically check to make sure your account is active and be aware of your expiration date. Renewing at least a week before the expiration date will give you a better chance to ensure continuity of your membership's active status
I HAVE AN ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP, CAN'T LOG IN!
"I have an active membership, but I can't log in to the PMI-LA Website!"
- If you're sure you have an active membership, this may be a case of entering an outdated login credentials (Username and/or password).
- Use the "Forgot Login" page in order to get your username or reset your password, and then try to login again.
STILL NEED HELP?
"None of the above scenarios describe my issue! Need More Help"
- If your login issue is different than the scenarios described above, reach out to the Webmaster Team through the Login Issues page: