Date Postponed - Registrants will be contacted for future date and/or refunds.
Speaker: Matt Mills
Topic: Taking Charge of Your Career
Approximately 70% of people are not engaged in their work, meaning they are not enthusiastic about or committed to their work or workplace. Low engagement is the leading cause of career stagnation, burnout, and stress. In your career, you are a leader either by choice or by default. Those who lead by choice, no matter the circumstances, experience more purpose, fulfillment, engagement and success in their careers.
If you’re looking to feel more engaged at work and take more leadership in your career for yourself and others, then the “Career Leadership Workshop” will help you reach the next step towards becoming a more powerful and engaged leader so that you can experience more fulfillment and success at work.
From this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to become more engaged on the job and develop into a more powerful leader for yourself and others.
- Awareness of the main blocks that keep you from taking more leadership and achieving your career goals, and how to overcome them.
- How to feel more purpose, inspiration, and motivation at work so you can attract success, have less stress, and get more done in less time.
About The Speakers
Matt Mills, MA, ACC, CPC, ELI-MP is an experienced coach, speaker and writer who helps professionals discover direction and take the next steps towards a fulfilling and successful career.
Matt has over 13 years of experience working with individuals at various stages of their careers, bringing practical expertise in guiding professionals to a career path that is meaningful and more authentic to their best selves. His background, training and experience as a professional coach has helped hundreds of individuals take more leadership in their careers, experience more engagement at work, and reach the next level of professional success.
Matt holds a Master of Arts degree in Guidance and Counseling from Loyola Marymount University, is an iPEC trained Certified Professional Coach (CPC), and an accredited certified coach (ACC) through the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- 06:00 PM - 06:30 PM - Registration & Networking
- 06:30 PM - Program Kickoff
- 08:30 PM - Program Close
Dinner: Fajita Bar
* Vegetarian options available
- $25 - for PMI-LA Members (must be logged in to get discount)
- $35 - for non-members
- 2 PDUs - Leadership
Postponement / Cancelation
This event may be canceled or postponed, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
Question or Comments