5/22/2019 - Wednesday, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Richmond Bar & Grill, El Segundo
Review & Discussion of "How to Win Friends & Influence People" by Dale Carnegie
This month the PMI Book Club will be discussing "How to Win Friends & Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.
Earn PDUs by sharing your thoughts on this popular book with fellow and future project managers. Additionally, there will be a presentation given on project management related topic. There is no registration fee but each attendee will be responsible for his/her meal.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for this event?
- Market your company's products and services to 50-90 Flagship meeting attendees!
- Display your company’s logo on the PMI-LA website for 3-4 weeks before the event!
- Your company’s information will be on the PMI-LA event details page!
- Your company’s information will be included in the weekly PMI-LA eBlast!
- Your sponsorship includes dinner at the meeting, a table at the event, networking time, and 5 mins speaking time.
Please contact email@example.com
- 3 PDU Technical
- 7:00 to 7:10 PM - Registration, Introductions
- 7:10 to 8:15 PM – Book Discussion
- 8:15 to 8:45 PM - Presentation
- 8:45 to 9:00 PM - Open Networking and Wrap up
Richmond Bar & Grill
145 Richmond St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.