5/16/2019 - Thursday, 7:30 am – 8:50 am
Speaker: Pam Wiedenbeck
2020 – “DoDo Bird Flight School”: Applying 2019 Lessons Learned to the 2020 Float
We will discuss the milestone management and application of 2019 lessons learned necessary to get an all-volunteer float into the Tournament of Roses Parade. We will discuss the Beta test of the new theatrical animation system and the possibilities for the future
About the Speaker
Pam Wiedenbeck is an experienced project manager with more than 35 years of experience leading projects of all sizes, as well as training the next generation of project managers. She is currently a contract instructor of Project Management for The Caltech Center for Technology and Management Education.
Ms. Wiedenbeck earned a B.S. in Physics from the University of Michigan and an M.S. in Planetary Science from The California Institute of Technology. She later completed the Executive M.B.A. program at The Peter F. Drucker and Masotoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at The Claremont Graduate University. She is a Project Management Professional (PMP) and an active member of the PMI Los Angeles Chapter. She is currently serving as Treasurer for The La Canada Flintridge Tournament of Roses, as well as continuing as a volunteer for the Pasadena Tournament of Roses and the Southern California Genealogical Society.
FREE - Registration is required
1 PDU in Strategic & Business
- 7:30am - 7:45am Networking, and PMI Announcements
- 7:45am - 8:45am Presentation
Armstrong Conference Room
100 W. Walnut St.
Pasadena, CA 91124
- Enter the Parsons open lot from either Holly Street or Walnut Street. Take a ticket when you come in. Parking ticket will be validated at Security Desk.
- Park on the east side of the building in the open parking lot.
- Enter the building through the east entrance, there will be a security desk on your left side.
- Sign in with this information: Parsons Manager: Kevin Fichtner; Building: A2, Ext: 3172 626.440.3172
- You will be assigned a temporary badge
Aroma Café is found on the same floor as the Armstrong meeting room. As you come in the building on the west side, turn right just past the security desk. They have coffee, sodas, rolls for sale.
Postponement / Cancellation
This event may be canceled or postponed, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
Questions or comments