08/11/2018 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
DeVry University, Sherman Oaks
Speaker: Jason W. Womack, MEd, MA
Topic: Mastering Workplace Performance
Effective project managers understand how to work efficiently on diverse teams. Being productive isn’t only about getting your own work done, but also how to listen, collaborate, and manage your own personal development while getting the right things done. You can be more productive and less stressed. This workshop gives you secrets you can use to engage in your work AND life in transformative ways.
Move beyond the overwhelm so you feel in control and have an actionable plan to achieve results. You’ll build a system based on a deep understanding of the psychology of performance. You will learn the exact strategies AND tactics project managers use to Master Time Management, Get Things Done, and Be Better Individual Contributors.
- Learn new and better habits and build an approach to workflow so you are more productive and engaged at work.
- Create a healthy and balanced approach to getting things done while reducing overall stress and negativity.
- Learn new “Productivity Through Technology” tips to maximize the tools you have to double or triple your productivity.
About the Instructor
Jason W. Womack, MEd, MA
The author of several books on Workplace Performance, Jason Womack coaches project managers and other successful leaders in the mindset, skillset, and tools of 21st-century productivity. He understands that getting things done isn't the only measure of success; he coaches leaders in a whole-life approach to collaboration, innovation, and productivity.
Jason has worked with thousands of project managers over the past 19 years, helping them to be more productive, more assertive, and more prepared for the changes to their jobs – and their industries – in a volatile and uncertain market. Womack’s signature workplace performance techniques offer specific strategies to consistently and incrementally improve performance.
- 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM - Registration Start, Light Breakfast, Networking
- 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM - Mastering Workplace Performance Seminar
Early Bird Discount, until August 1, 11:59 PM
- $49 - for PMI-LA Members (must be logged in to get discount)
- $59 - for non-members
After August 1
- $59 - for PMI-LA Members (must be logged in to get discount)
- $69 - for non-members
- 2 PDUs - Strategic and Business Management
- 2 PDUs - Leadership
Postponement / Cancelation
This event may be canceled or postponed, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
15301 Ventura Blvd,
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
1. Enter through the Self-Park Sepulveda Blvd entrance, on Galleria Gateway. Please enter through the far right lane ONLY. There is a sign at that lane that states “DeVry Student/Faculty parking”.
2. Pull a parking ticket. Enter the parking structure.
3. Drive up to the 5th level (rooftop) which is the DESIGNATED parking area for DeVry University visitors.
4. Once on the rooftop, park and scan your ticket at the scanning machine* located on the wall to the left of the Emergency Exit stairwell near the Comerica Building. That machine should stamp your ticket with an “F”.
You may wish to locate the machine and scan your ticket prior to parking
5. The rooftop scan is TIME SENSITIVE. You have 15 minutes* from the time you enter the Galleria parking structure at the self-park entrance to scan the ticket you received at entry on the rooftop. Scans completed After 15 minutes are NOT accepted as validated by Galleria parking staff and are subject to posted parking rates.
The current weekday rate is $2.20 each 15 minutes, with a daily maximum of $22
*Please note: If you do not complete the rooftop scan (Step 4) within 15 minutes, the validation machine in the Admissions/Student Central office will be unable to read your ticket. Without proper validation you will be subject to pay the regular parking rate mentioned above when exiting.
6. Visitors should validate their scanned ticket at the DeVry University campus Front Desk.
When validated properly the “F” on your ticket will be covered with an “H"
7. The current weekend daily maximum is $3:
-No validation is required for this rate
-No designated parking area; parking is open per general Galleria parking availability -The weekend rate/maximum is in effect Monday-Friday if entering at 4pm or later
*DEVRY UNIVERSITY DOES NOT REIMBURSE GALLERIA PARKING CHARGES*
Question or Comments