05/15/2018 - Tuesday, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
DeVry University, Sherman Oaks
Speaker: Bindiya Khurana
Topic: Emerging Technologies Risks
Brief introduction to emerging technologies being implemented at organizations and real life examples and risks – New perspective. Impact of these technologies on critical business functions and project managers.
Mitigation strategies – road to agile risk management in technology and leading practices around project and risk management to help the organizations manage these implementations. Impact of Agile / Dynamic technologies on project management methodologies.
About the Speaker:
Bindiya Khurana is a director with emerging technologies risk practice of KPMG. In her role, she assists clients in proactively identifying and mitigating the risks of implementing emerging technologies like cloud solutions, cognitive platforms, etc. she has experience of over 13 years and has worked with Organizations across the world.
6:00 pm - 6:30 pm Registration and Networking
6:30 pm - 7:00 pm Announcements
7:00 pm - 7:55 pm Guest Speaker
7:55 pm – 8:00 pm Adjournment and Closing Remarks
PMPs will receive 1.0 PDU in the Strategy & Business category.
Cost for Event:
15301 Ventura Blvd,
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
1. Enter through the Self-Park Sepulveda Blvd entrance, on Galleria Gateway. Please enter through the far right lane ONLY. There is a sign at that lane that states “DeVry Student/Faculty parking”.
2. Pull a parking ticket. Enter the parking structure.
3. Drive up to the 5th level (rooftop) which is the DESIGNATED parking area for DeVry University visitors.
4. Once on the rooftop, park and scan your ticket at the scanning machine* located on the wall to the left of the Emergency Exit stairwell near the Comerica Building. That machine should stamp your ticket with an “F”.
You may wish to locate the machine and scan your ticket prior to parking
5. The rooftop scan is TIME SENSITIVE. You have 15 minutes* from the time you enter the Galleria parking structure at the self-park entrance to scan the ticket you received at entry on the rooftop. Scans completed After 15 minutes are NOT accepted as validated by Galleria parking staff and are subject to posted parking rates.
The current weekday rate is $2.20 each 15 minutes, with a daily maximum of $22
*Please note: If you do not complete the rooftop scan (Step 4) within 15 minutes, the validation machine in the Admissions/Student Central office will be unable to read your ticket. Without proper validation you will be subject to pay the regular parking rate mentioned above when exiting.
6. Visitors should validate their scanned ticket at the DeVry University campus Front Desk.
When validated properly the “F” on your ticket will be covered with an “H"
7. The current weekend daily maximum is $3:
-No validation is required for this rate
-No designated parking area; parking is open per general Galleria parking availability -The weekend rate/maximum is in effect Monday-Friday if entering at 4pm or later
*DEVRY UNIVERSITY DOES NOT REIMBURSE GALLERIA PARKING CHARGES*
This event may be canceled or postponed, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.