10/18/2018 - Thursday, 7:30 am – 8:50 am
Speaker: Bahadir Inozu
Topic: A Best of Breed to Accelerate Projects
No registration required!
We will discuss a harmonious mix of proven Best of Breed techniques from multiple leading methods—including Critical Chain, Agile, and Lean—integrated in an innovative way to boost performance by 2X or better. This approach provides leaders in project-centric organizations with a much higher-powered framework for unifying project teams and
stakeholders at all levels, for enhancing the flow of productive work, and
for aggregating risk for much higher portfolio reliability and for increasing the Return on Investment.
About the Speaker
Baha Inozu, Ph.D. is the Co-Founder and CEO of Sharp Focus Inc. He is an outcome-driven Senior Executive and Thought Leader with more than 28 years of experience. He is also a Professor Emeritus at University of New Orleans and he recently joined University of Southern California as an Adjunct Professor to teach at its new MS in Project Management Program of Bovard College. His areas of expertise include process improvements, risk management, HRO (High Reliability Organization), project management, portfolio management, operational excellence, operations management, strategic planning, change management, and business strategy. He is a co-author of "Performance Improvement for Healthcare: Leading Change with Lean, Six Sigma and Constraints Management" (2011) and co-author of the new book “High Reliability for a Highly Unreliable World: Preparing for Code Blue through Daily Operations in Healthcare” (2018). He is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and a Theory of Constraints Jonah. He managed executive initiatives to customize and facilitate sustainable process improvements
- 7:30am - 7:45am Networking, and PMI Announcements
- 7:45am - 8:45am Presentation
Armstrong Conference Room
100 W. Walnut St.
Pasadena, CA 91124
- Enter the Parsons open lot from either Holly Street or Walnut Street. Take a ticket when you come in. Parking ticket will be validated at Security Desk.
- Park on the east side of the building in the open parking lot.
- Enter the building through the east entrance, there will be a security desk on your left side.
- Sign in with this information: Parsons Manager: Kevin Fichtner; Building: A2, Ext: 3172 626.440.3172
- You will be assigned a temporary badge
- Aroma Café is found on the same floor as the Armstrong meeting room. As you come in the building on the west side, turn right just past the security desk. They have coffee, sodas, rolls for sale.
1 PDU in Technical
Postponement / Cancellation
This event may be canceled or postponed, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.