11/03/2018 - Saturday, 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
DeVry University, Sherman Oaks
Speaker: Cindy Troianello
Topic: How to Network Like a Pro
80% of new jobs come from our personal, professional, academic or familial contacts. While networking is beyond important, many of us struggle with effectively creating, sustaining and utilizing a strong network.
Cindy’s workshop will teach you the skills you need to psych yourself up for an event, work a room, develop contacts and be remembered afterwards.
This interactive workshop will also allow you the opportunity to network with each other and share our own networking best practices.
Cindy Troianello is an executive and career coach, and also provides consulting for leadership development, training and team facilitation. She has a unique background of business expertise and leadership development, which was gained over a 20+ year career as a trusted internal business partner.
After earning a CPA at Deloitte she went on to run financial and human resources departments in a variety of companies and industries. Cindy’s depth of knowledge includes critical business processes such as recruiting, project management, compensation structuring and much more.
Cindy has worked with a variety of individual clients, and organizational clients include LACMA, Cedars Sinai, Fox Studios, Verizon and others. Visit her at www.cindytroianello.com
09:30 AM - 10:00 AM - Registration, Light Breakfast, Networking
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM – How to Network Like a Pro Workshop
Cost for this Event:
$20 - For PMI-LA Member (must be logged in before registering)
$25 - for Non-PMI-LA Members
$5 - Early Bird discount if registered before October 24, 2018, 11:59 pm
1 PDU in Strategic and Business Management
1 PDU in Leadership
DeVry University, Sherman Oaks
15301 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
- Enter through the Self-Park Sepulveda Blvd entrance, on Galleria Gateway. Please enter through the far right lane ONLY. There is a sign at that lane that states “DeVry Student/Faculty parking”.
- Pull a parking ticket. Enter the parking structure.
- Drive up to the 5th level (rooftop) which is the DESIGNATED parking area for DeVry University visitors.
- Once on the rooftop, park and scan your ticket at the scanning machine* located on the wall to the left of the Emergency Exit stairwell near the Comerica Building. That machine should stamp your ticket with an “F”. You may wish to locate the machine and scan your ticket prior to parking
- The rooftop scan is TIME SENSITIVE. You have 15 minutes* from the time you enter the Galleria parking structure at the self-park entrance to scan the ticket you received at entry on the rooftop. Scans completed After 15 minutes are NOT accepted as validated by Galleria parking staff and are subject to posted parking rates.
The current weekday rate is $2.20 each 15 minutes, with a daily maximum of $22
*Please note: If you do not complete the rooftop scan (Step 4) within 15 minutes, the validation machine in the Admissions/Student Central office will be unable to read your ticket. Without proper validation, you will be subject to pay the regular parking rate mentioned above when exiting.
- Visitors should validate their scanned ticket at the DeVry University campus Front Desk. When validated properly the “F” on your ticket will be covered with an “H"
- The current weekend daily maximum is $3:
- No validation is required for this rate
- No designated parking area; parking is open per general Galleria parking availability
- The weekend rate/maximum is in effect Monday-Friday if entering at 4pm or later
*DEVRY UNIVERSITY DOES NOT REIMBURSE GALLERIA PARKING CHARGES*
Postponement / Cancelation
This event may be canceled or postponed, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
Questions or Comments:
Contact the Professional Development team