REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
01/17/2019 - Thursday, 7:30 am – 8:50 am
Speaker: Stacey Girdner
Topic: Creating Win/Win Agreements
As a Project Manager, pushing a project through to successful completion requires negotiating between multiple stakeholders around timelines, budgets, due dates, scope creep, and other shared resources. Finding creative solutions to satisfy everyone’s needs can be challenging.
As a result of this presentation, participants will leave with a better understanding of why, when, and how to create win/win agreements between project stakeholders.
About the Speaker: Stacy Girdner
This session is presented by Stacey Girdner, Managing Partner of The PRAXIS Group. Stacey has devoted more than 30 years of passionate service to exploring and improving the way people work and work together in a corporate environment. Stacey assists corporate decision makers to expand their influence and solve people problems they don’t otherwise have the time (or sometimes the expertise) to address. She is a management consultant with experience in a diversity of business industries. Her services include executive coaching and development, team development and offsite facilitation. Through her dynamic, thought provoking, high-integrity approach she supports growth and change for individuals and organizations who want to perform better.
FREE - Registration is required
1 PDU in Leadership
- 7:30am - 7:45am Networking, and PMI Announcements
- 7:45am - 8:45am Presentation
Armstrong Conference Room
100 W. Walnut St.
Pasadena, CA 91124
- Enter the Parsons open lot from either Holly Street or Walnut Street. Take a ticket when you come in. Parking ticket will be validated at Security Desk.
- Park on the east side of the building in the open parking lot.
- Enter the building through the east entrance, there will be a security desk on your left side.
- Sign in with this information: Parsons Manager: Kevin Fichtner; Building: A2, Ext: 3172 626.440.3172
- You will be assigned a temporary badge
- Aroma Café is found on the same floor as the Armstrong meeting room. As you come in the building on the west side, turn right just past the security desk. They have coffee, sodas, rolls for sale.
Postponement / Cancellation
This event may be canceled or postponed, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
Questions or comments