Improve your communication and public speaking skills, and learn how to become a confident leader
Are you a working professional in the Pasadena area?
Do you want to improve your communication and public speaking skills?
Do you want to become a confident leader?
If your answers to the above questions are “YES”, you are invited to the Pasadena Toastmasters Club Meeting.
THE BENEFITS OF TOASTMASTERS MEMBERSHIP
- Participation in a unique and proven program for developing your communication and leadership skills.
- A positive and supportive atmosphere in a community of learners.
- The opportunity to find your voice while learning to tell your story with confidence.
- Regular and constructive feedback from other learners as you practice organizing your thoughts and presenting them clearly.
- Experience in leadership development through training and club involvement.
- Unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Access to a wealth of educational materials and resources on public speaking, listening skills, meeting protocol, the use of technology in presentations, and effective communication in conferences and meetings.
- A free subscription to the Toastmaster, a monthly magazine that provides insights on communication, leadership, club activities and other relevant topics.
Visit the Pasadena Project Master Club page on Toastmasters.org.
Second and Fourth Thursdays of the Month
7:00 pm to 8:30pm
Caltech, IMSS Building
263 S Chester Ave
Pasadena, CA 91106